Whether these chucklers from the galaxy make your eyes roll back in your head, or make you gurgle like a Wookie, they oughta make you smile.
Whether you’re a hardcore Star Wars fan or not, it gets a little old when someone says “May the Fourth be with you” for the 23rd time in two hours. This pun was the deciding factor for the day, on May 4th, dedicated to the celebration of everything Star Wars.
As the anniversary approaches, there’s lots in store to celebrate including this compilation of funny (and cringy) Star Wars jokes. Whether these chucklers from the galaxy make your eyes roll back in your head, or make you gurgle like a Wookie, they oughta make you smile.
Star Wars One-Liners
- Which website did Chewbacca create to share Empire secrets? Wookieleaks.
- Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files? Adobe Wan Kenobi.
- Why did the movies come out 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3? In charge of scheduling, Yoda was.
- What was Lando’s nickname before he became a skilled pilot? Crashdo.
- How did Darth Vader know what Luke was getting for his birthday? He felt his presents.
- Why couldn’t Luke find love? He was looking in Alderaan places.
Lengthier jokes for Jedis
- Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi walk into a Chinese restaurant. Ten minutes into the meal, Luke still can’t figure out the chopsticks, dropping food everywhere. Obi-Wan finally snaps: “Use the forks, Luke.”
- An Ewok strolls into a bar and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and… soda.” The bartender says, “Sure thing — but why the little pause?” “Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
- Yoda looks at Darth Vader and asks, “Rule the galaxy, you do. But at what cost?!” Vader thinks for a moment and replies, “It was expensive… It cost an arm and a leg.” After a short pause, Vader says, “Two legs in fact.”